It is summer time, so we’re combining our two favourite desserts to make a slurp-able deal with! These cheesecake milkshakes are a creamy, candy drinkable cheesecake! This recipe is made in simply minutes in a typical blender, so you’ll be able to serve this dessert anytime!
Sure, we now have a little bit of a factor for cheesecakes round right here. They’re fairly easy to scale right down to serve two–please see my mini strawberry cheesecakes made in muffin pans. However, I’ve additionally perfected no bake crustless cheesecake for 2 in small ramekins you could hold available anytime a craving hits.
Nonetheless, whirring all of the flavors of cheesecake up in a blender and consuming it with a straw simply hits proper within the scorching summer time months. As we speak, we’re utilizing my previous submit Milkshakes: Easy methods to Make to adapt and switch into creamy, dreamy cheesecake milkshakes.
Elements for Cheesecake Milkshakes
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Use any vanilla ice cream you like, however I’ve discovered that the vanilla bean ones style essentially the most like cheesecake on this recipe.
- Milk. Any kind of milk works right here, akin to skim to complete milk. We want a small quantity of liquid to assist the cream cheese and ice cream mix collectively.
- Cream Cheese. This does not must be softened, since we’re mixing it.
- Powdered Sugar. Just one tablespoon for additional sweetness on this recipe, however please learn under for taste choices.
- Lemon Juice. Freshly squeezed lemon juice brings the tart taste we all know and love in cheesecake.
- Vanilla. An additional dose of vanilla makes this style extra like a baked dessert.
- Graham Crackers. Crush 2 complete sheets and add them to the blender on the finish, and serve the cheesecake milkshakes garnished with additional graham crackers for enjoyable. Alternatively, you should use ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- For serving: whipped cream, cherries, and additional graham crackers for garnish.
Easy methods to Make Cheesecake Milkshakes
To the underside of a blender, add the ice cream, milk, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pulse to mix the whole lot, nevertheless, cease simply earlier than it is completely clean.
Add the damaged graham cracker items and pulse a couple of instances once more to interrupt them up sufficiently small to slot in a straw. Divide between two glasses and serve instantly.
Usually, no bake desserts are an opportunity to make one thing easy that feeds a crowd, and so I’ve some substitution options to make this appropriate for any weight-reduction plan.
- Ice Cream – Please, use any kind of ice cream that works for your loved ones. Personally, we select egg-free variations, however you too can use a vegan or non-dairy product.
- Cream Cheese – I additionally simply need to point out that I efficiently use a vegan cream cheese product after I make this for my vegan husband.
- Graham Crackers – Gluten-free graham crackers work nice right here. I like this model. In case you have graham cracker crumbs in your pantry, use ¼ cup of crumbs as a substitute of the two complete sheets referred to as for on this recipe. Sprinkle additional crumbs on high earlier than serving (as seen within the images).
- Powdered Sugar – If you wish to make this a flavored cheesecake milkshake, akin to a strawberry cheesecake milkshake, omit the powdered sugar and exchange it with 2 tablespoons of jam. Use strawberry jam for a strawberry cheesecake milkshake, and blueberry jam for a blueberry cheesecake milkshake. Additionally, add 8 ounces (or 1 cup) of frozen fruit in your required taste.
Nearly any kind of blender will make this cheesecake milkshake recipe, so long as it has a large base and a robust motor to mix the whole lot collectively. You may even reduce this recipe in half and make it in a private blender for a single serving.
In our home, we use a Vitamix, as a result of its sturdy motor makes fast work of pureeing. Much less highly effective blenders require an excessive amount of mixing, after which the combination heats up and melts an excessive amount of.
To make a strawberry model of this recipe, add 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam as a substitute of the powdered sugar, and eight ounces (1 cup) of frozen strawberries. The combination will likely be additional icy, fairly and pink! Garnish with an additional strawberry. I feel it goes with out saying you could make any taste you want.
You may scan the ingredient record and marvel if cream cheese is the one cheese in a cheesecake. The reply is sure! Common cheesecake is a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. We’re utilizing a small quantity of cream cheese mixed with ice cream to make this a no-bake cheesecake milkshake.
- 6 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker sheets, damaged into items
- For serving: whipped cream, additional crushed graham crackers and a cherry on high?
1. Within the backside of a blender, add the milk, cream cheese, ice cream scoops, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Pulse to mix, however cease earlier than utterly clean.
2. Add the two graham cracker sheets. Pulse once more till clean, although there will likely be chunks of graham cracker in it!
3. Divide between two glasses and serve with whipped cream, additional graham cracker crumbs and a cherry on high of every glass.
Six scoops of ice cream is roughly 1 ¼ pints.
Graham Crackers: You need to use ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs if you do not have complete crackers.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 812Whole Fats: 47gSaturated Fats: 27gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 16gLdl cholesterol: 154mgSodium: 516mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 3gSugar: 61gProtein: 16g